I STARTED Early--Took my Dog--And visited the Sea--
The Mermaids in the Basement Came out to look at me
--Emily Dickinson

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Moebius Angel Ornaments

 
I know I've been gone awhile.  A horrid combination of technical difficulties and too much work.  With the technical difficulties behind me (I hope!) and the weekend upon me, I thought I'd catch up a little.  The Quilt Museum sold all my Moebius angel Christmas ornaments (pictured above) and thought they'd like to carry them year round (yay!!).  So I spent a fair amount of time in April and May putting together a couple of dozen.  Here they are in progress at Clay Camp this year:



2 comments:

  1. You need a clone to get everything done, Cathy :) These are truly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I came up with these a LONG time ago (maybe 15 years?) and made a bunch. Then I guess I went on to something else for a while. But now I'm making them again and I see why I love making them so much.

      Delete