I STARTED Early--Took my Dog--And visited the Sea--
The Mermaids in the Basement Came out to look at me
--Emily Dickinson

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Three Swans in a Fountain

I thought long and hard about what to post first.  Unfortunately, my camera broke, my computer broke, my...anyway, thanks to the generosity of my daughter, I can finally get some pictures uploaded and generate some posts for my blog--even though they aren't quite the ones I wanted to do first.

Heather Powers has a Feather Challenge going on this week.  I've been making these totally impractical, wildly implausible rings and just had to come up with something.  Ta da!  Three Swans in a Fountain!



Closer view:



The swans rotate...I haven't quite figured out how to post that yet.  Since I'm such a newbie, I've been wrestling with this post for the better part of an hour.  Maybe I'll do better tomorrow....

Blessings, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment