I STARTED Early--Took my Dog--And visited the Sea--
The Mermaids in the Basement Came out to look at me
--Emily Dickinson

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Christmas in August?

I know Christmas is several months off, but my biggest show is coming up the first weekend in October.  That gives me about two months to build up some inventory.  So I'm going to try to make an ornament a day in the month of August.  Here's the first one:


Snowflakes are my favorite ornament to make.  They're fairly easy and look quite elegant.  And there's always opportunity to try new quilt patterns.  I believe this one is "Double X".  It looks nice, yes?

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about beads...look for something new in September, but enjoy this Christmas preview interlude until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment