I STARTED Early--Took my Dog--And visited the Sea--
The Mermaids in the Basement Came out to look at me
--Emily Dickinson

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Yesterday's ornament...

How many of you have children or grandchildren?  Then perhaps you can understand the lateness of my post.  After work yesterday (yes, I had to work), I decided I needed to relax a little.  So I took my grandchildren to the beach.  Along with the dog.  While I had a ton of fun and it was relaxing in its own way, I was pretty wiped when I got home.

I was trying to think of a relatively quick ornament and my daughter suggested I use my moebius heart beads in graduated sizes, using canes I already had on hand.  Good idea!  Well, I got the hearts made, but while they were baking I completely ran out of steam and figured I'd string them up today.  So here 'tis. Ta da:


Now on to making today's ornament....

No comments:

Post a Comment