I STARTED Early--Took my Dog--And visited the Sea--
The Mermaids in the Basement Came out to look at me
--Emily Dickinson

Saturday, April 26, 2014

...Getting it right!

After shading from light to dark in the orange and purple snail's trail cane, I thought...hmmm, what if I used a rainbow of colors:


I put the cool colors on one side and the warm colors on the other.  I made two different canes, green/blue/purple and yellow/orange/red and then red/orange/yellow and green/blue/purple.

Here's how it turned out; (I had enough cane left to make a third cane combining the two...it's on the bottom):


And after one more reduction:



I put the combo cane together a slightly different way:


And reduced it one more time:



I've gotta say...I totally love these rainbow color combinations.  I'm not sure I could pick a favorite....

No comments:

Post a Comment