I STARTED Early--Took my Dog--And visited the Sea--
The Mermaids in the Basement Came out to look at me
--Emily Dickinson

Monday, January 26, 2015

Another angel...

Let's take a break from bracelets, okay?  I really like this cane. And since  I pulled it out for the bracelet (see yesterday's post), I'm inspired to make a little kimono angel with it:







A little bit of a dilemma, though...it's a wee bit too small for an ornament and a wee bit too big for a bead.  I'll figure something out....

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, she's lovely! I love the way you've used the cane to pattern her skirt. If she's too big as a bead, would she work as a keyring or bag charm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of that, but I'm afraid the wings would break off...they're kind of the weak link in the piece. It's about three inches long, so I think it probably would work as an ornament (though a small one). Thanks so much for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete