I STARTED Early--Took my Dog--And visited the Sea--
The Mermaids in the Basement Came out to look at me
--Emily Dickinson

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Collaboration....

Clay Days are always fun.  At the last one, I was making those folded angel ornaments I blogged about a couple of days ago.  I cut off the end of the cane, which was a little ragged.  Still, I didn't want to just toss it.  So I made an angel, but I was whining about the hair.  I both love and hate doing hair on my angels.  When it works well, I feel such a sense of accomplishment.  But a lot of the time it's a real chore coming up with a unique hair style (I just can't do them all the same...I just can't), and it can often turn out looking pretty lame.  Hence the whining.

Maria took pity on me and took over the hair styling duties.  Oh my word!  It's fabulous!


Thanks, Maria!

No comments:

Post a Comment