I STARTED Early--Took my Dog--And visited the Sea--
The Mermaids in the Basement Came out to look at me
--Emily Dickinson

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Toad in the Puddle?

Toad in the Puddle is a fun quilt pattern.  I was playing around with some colors and...well, it's not toad in the puddle.  I have the pieces oriented wrong, so it's some other pattern and I don't have any idea what it really is.  Doesn't matter, though, because I really like the way the canes turned out:

This first one uses up some yellow, orange, and red premo that I've had lying around forever:




Well,, the beginning component is actually this:


Then I used some of my favorite colors to make this:




The cane ends for the initial component look interesting:

Kind of like a flower....


I had some leftovers, so I made these (I think I like that last one best):



No comments:

Post a Comment