I STARTED Early--Took my Dog--And visited the Sea--
The Mermaids in the Basement Came out to look at me
--Emily Dickinson

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Way beyond the bead...


So, several posts ago I was talking about Mike Buessler and my exploration of mobeius beads.  After I'd pushed a few together to make mobeius flowers, I eventually took it up a notch and came up with these snowflake ornaments:



 
I haven't made these for a while...like I said before, I get tired of making the same thing over and over and I just kind of burnt myself out on them.  But I'm starting to like making them again--I guess I just have to let things rest awhile and then I can feel renewed.  Here's the one I made tonight:


1 comment:

  1. These ornaments are beautiful. I think we MUST have a tree to decorate at the Artisan Gift Show....

    ReplyDelete