I made some more of those funky flowers that I burned awhile back:
I came up with a couple of new styles, too. The nice thing about these flowers is I can use leftover scraps of whatever I have lying around.
It's weird, though. I'm not a very precise person. I very rarely measure anything and tend to eyeball it. But for some reason, I find I need to get these close to perfect. I roll out a sheet through the pasta machine and then I use various size cutters, depending on the flower. I roll each piece into a ball and then shape it from there. I don't think these would look as good if there were variations of size within the individual flowers. It's hard enough getting the shape right!
Anyway, I am totally loving these flowers. I have a vague notion of what I want done with them, but I haven't figured out quite how to put them together. I'm working on it....